looking for something maybe...?

Sunday, December 28, 2014

End of the year, huh?

Well, it's pretty much over.

This year, I mean.

Okay...

I'm sad. It's hard for me to do things. One of those things might be making it through next year. Every second I lose more hope, more motivation...

Truth is, I don't want to. I just don't want to do whatever it is that's expected of me.

School, basically.

But also my friend, whom I plan on living with when we come of age. I have goals for a career. Sometimes I tell myself I'll enjoy it, it'll get better...you'll get away. With her.

But I don't fucking want to. Do you get it?

I love her, she's an amazing person, I'm very grateful. It's the act of living I have a problem with. I fucking hate this planet.

Many celestial objects exist. Planets, which make up solar systems, which make up galaxies, and stars, which make up constellations if you're at the right place at the right time...

I'm in love with the thought of all those faraway planets I could survive on.

The one celestial being I hate is Earth.

What do I do.

What do I do.

What do I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment