looking for something maybe...?

Friday, September 26, 2014

Does This One Count..?

This is me as of now. Well two minutes ago because that shit took forever to load. And you're most definitely reading this in the future, so, well, it's a long time ago. But in that moment it was then. 


So anyway, I've decided it is time. After all my years on the Internet...I've set up a serious blog. One of which I plan on actually using.

Not like, for example, the one I created in 2012 titled Ninja's Guidelines and didn't get a single post for the 2+ years it existed.

No, this magnificent thing that now exists will contain things such as books, things I buy, people I'm around, people I look up to, places I like, music of course, other forms of media, fashion, you get it I guess. 

So we'll see how it goes. It may take awhile for someone to actually discover it, but hopefully when they do, they enjoy. So eyyyyeah. Welcome to my humble black box. 

Edit: By the way, my name is Catherine.

No comments:

Post a Comment