looking for something maybe...?

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Walmart Haul

I went to Walmart yesterday. It was nice. I shall show you what I bought.

I originally went intending to purchase the Sims 4, but the Halloween items just...I couldn't help myself.

 $4.97  These will be pretty cool above my bed.-.
 $2.97  Oh come on I couldn't actually resist these.
 $2.97  These are effing coooool.
 $8.74  Okay so this was really expensive for mascara, but I mean, look at it.
 $4.00  Pretty good price, I guess. I also own a similar pair from Walmart that's grey, and I really do like them.
 $2.97  Stockingssssssss
 $1.97  This was such a good deal. Look how sexy it is.
 $5.50  It turned out to be brighter than I expected, but I'm not exactly disappointed.
$26.96  My most expensive purchase. It's going to be my new winter coat. It's actually really warm,    

No comments:

Post a Comment