looking for something maybe...?

Friday, November 14, 2014

And some things

Hey, it's been a little less than a month. Over that time I've taken a few pictures I'd like to share. (:



 The pictures of my window were taken on the day I stayed home from school because I was having some sort of panic attack. I don't often see out my window during that time of day because of school. It looked really cool with that tree in front of that house. Plus I'm like super obsessed with pictures of windows?

I also get on my roof a lot, but the weather is getting colder. So if I do any photography up there, it probably won't be until the spring or something.
 DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS IS.
 IT'S A FREAKING PIZZA BOX. LOOK AT THIS SHIT.
And just so you know, this is as close to freedom as I get. Like wtf even is that. I dunno but I enjoyed drinking it.

Anyway, have a nice evening, byee~

No comments:

Post a Comment