looking for something maybe...?

Friday, November 14, 2014

Time For Deep Shit

Hey, how's it going.

I've been thinking (as most people do) (and if they don't they probably should) (or maybe they shouldn't), and I don't know what to do. 

Do you ever kind of like take a step outside in another galaxy and think about Earth? Like forget school, friends, family, "responsibilities," and just think about all of this? The requirements, judgments, evaluations, testing, memory, thought processes, assumptions, teaching, all of it...and just think about how fucking sick it all is? Pointless, terrible, contradictory (damn I hate adjectives and adverbs)?

Not life. Well yes life, but life can be good if you make it what you want. The millions of things keeping us from doing what you want is what we've all made into life. What life has been for soooooo long. 

Do you ever just think, what if religion didn't exist? Like think of all the things people in the past wouldn't have limited themselves for. 

Or what if humans weren't competitive?

What everyone just stopped going to school, what if school never existed?

I don't know. I'm sorry. 

This probably sounds really fucking stupid, and perhaps slightly obvious. The point I meant to get across was all of these thoughts, and so many more, are my problem. I can't fix any of this. But I can't keep going along with it all.

These thoughts are why I get out of school as much as possible. They're why I don't hug my best friends anymore, why I haven't told my parents I love them in three years. They're why I went from having a 4.0 GPA to a 2.0. They're why my mom thinks she's the problem.

Well, just tell me, what the fuck am I supposed to do? :/

I'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment