looking for something maybe...?

Saturday, November 22, 2014

SO

Let's just talk about little things in life.

I hope your day is going good.

Lately, I've been listening to Bowling for Soup's album 'A Hangover You Don't Deserve.' It's pretty great. I happened to come across the song Hometown awhile ago, and it made me cry. Just for the first time. It doesn't do it anymore. Anyway, as soon as it finished I ordered as fast as I could.

I painted my walls black last weekend. I'll show you when I get my futon. I'm going to do an updated room tour.

Have you ever had fleas? All of my friends with dogs have been talking about how they're really bad this year. It's weird that we got them because my dog is medicated and all. So yeah, my house smells like that powder stuff you put in the carpet.

Skins and Gossip Girl are what I watch on days other than Tuesday (Supernatural) and Wednesday (American Horror Story). 

I miss Katie, we haven't hung out in awhile. We Skype every week to watch AHS together. I have such a cool gift idea for her this year. 

I have way too many fucking candles. 

Also this is my rad as fuck art teacher.

Have you ever seen that movie Sleepaway Camp? Just the first one. Oh my gooodness. Throughout the movie, I was like, "Oh yes so old and cheesy," but then that ending....

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed your time. I honestly don't know why the fuck I do this. 

Thanks, byee

No comments:

Post a Comment