looking for something maybe...?

Friday, October 3, 2014

Dirty To Clean Room

(boom)

Anyway, thank you very much for joining me today. I'll be cleaning "my" bedroom. And perhaps someday I'll share why I put quotations around the word my. However, that is another story for another time.

So usually my room doesn't get too effed up, but on occasion when stuff fucks up my life system I've got going on, like the beginning of the school year, this bedroom does in fact get out of order. 

I shall show you what shit it has become.

Then you will see how I pick stuff up..

Okay this post seemed like a good idea, so please, stop convincing me otherwise. 

Second-guessing choices is just ugh.

Anyway, looky at my dirty room:



Wow. Yeah. So it's cleaner now. 

I did laundry and got stuff out of the way and even rearranged it. Let's not forget to give credit to the vacuum, and well, I hope you approve.









Okay it's a lot nicer in person. Hope you enjoyed. Byeee.


(:

P.S. The walls are shit so ignore them. Also, if you would prefer a video in the future, do say.

No comments:

Post a Comment