looking for something maybe...?

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Thrift Haul

I went thrift shopping again

Well, the previous haul was a combination of some stuff I got earlier in September and other more recent stuff, and I procrastinated the shit out of it. But this haul was all bought just last weekend.

Come on. I don't go that much. And actually, after this one, I'll probably post a lot less hauls in general because I'm running out of money haha. The only place I might spend money at is next weekend at the Renaissance Festival, but even then, eh. 

But speaking of the Renaissance Fest, I think I might enter the costume contest^.^

Anyway. Onto the actual haul.







The sleeves are ruined. They were fine when purchased, but I'm guessing the threads were loose or something, because when I took it out of the washer, the sleeves were falling apart.

So, I have a plan for it. I'm going to separate the top from the bottom, and turn the green fabric into a skirt. More on that later(:

Hope you enjoyed, byee  

No comments:

Post a Comment