looking for something maybe...?

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Hair Evolution

Hello, I hope your mood is nice.

So today, I shall provide the evolution of my hair. If I have a photo of it on my computer.

My natural hair color is brown, I guess. Like this:
Aw. Then, much later, like 2013, I bleached it. It looked like this:
(I'm on the left)
After, in 2014, it turned fuchsia:
And once it started to fade, it was a nice pastel pink:
I look dead and miserable lol.
Then, it faded back to a white blonde:
I soon got enough money to dye it black:
Wowww I'm so cool.
And it faded back to brown:
My next move will hopefully be to get it to a nice indigo color. I'll share what it looks like, of course.

I feel like I should mention that soon after I dyed my hair fuchsia, I shaved the sides of my head. I reallyyyy like it, and will keep it for awhile, if not forever. Which I will show:
So there you have it, how my hair has changed throughout time so far.

Also, as you may have noticed, I've had the same fringe/side bang thing for quite awhile. Soon, as in tonight or tomorrow or something, I'm going to get actual bangs. Like straight across the face bangs, haha. I wonder how that'll look.....

Hope you enjoyed, see you soon^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment