looking for something maybe...?

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

OOTD

Hello. This is what I wore today.

I know, it's the same shirt as last time. I'm sorry; I wasn't thinking this morning. Grades are due for some of my classes on Friday, so I decided to actually do my homework in an attempt to preserve my grades at least a little. The thing is, I did it this morning when I should've been going to the bus.

So something strange happened. I'm not going to call it good, but I didn't miss my bus. Even though I left ten minutes after I was supposed to,  didn't miss it. 

Okay, whatever, I get it. Let's get on with it.

The jacket is my cousin's, that's the same Deathly Hallows shirt from Hot Topic from the last OOTD, the shorts are from Gordmans, the tights are from Walmart, and the shoes were thrifted.

Hope you enjoyed, byee.

No comments:

Post a Comment