looking for something maybe...?

Monday, October 6, 2014

New Haircut!

So like I went and got my hair cut the other day.

I told the lady to trim about two inches, re-shave my sides, and give my straight bangs. I described this all while indicating it with my hands. I guess she got a little confused. Maybe she thought by bangs I was referring to the side-bang fringe thing I had before, and so just shortened it.

Either way, she only cut one half. Like I had bangs on one side and not the other. And I'm not complaining. I could've, no, I should've, told her that it wasn't what I meant to ask for.

Of course, I'm waaaaayy too challenged to do that. I was scared. I thought she was disappointed in me or something for whatever reason. I don't know.

I was happy with everything else she did. She shaved it perfectly, and she trimmed the exact length I was hoping for. It was just the bangs. So I payed and left.

When I got home I looked in the mirror for a while and reflected (hah) on the cut. It was terrible. I had no experience cutting bangs before then, really (I took a pair of scissors to my hair and my My Little Ponies when I was four or something). 

I did it anyway...

I think it turned out alright:
Errr......I take it back :p

Well, it could've been worse.

I got hairs in my eye balls. That was pretty painful, oh goodness. I'm just glad it's over. I might end up trimming it a little after I get the feel for a few days. 

As of now, however, I've been told it's hard to tell whether my eyes are opened or closed. Do you know what this means....?

Well anyway, thanks so much for taking the time. Also I just scored a really nice tripod at a garage sale for $3, so maybe a video of something is coming? Good? Bad? 

At any rate, goodbye.

(:

No comments:

Post a Comment