looking for something maybe...?

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Gerard Way's Ass

There once was a magical person who at the time may or may not have been called Cassie. She gave me a card on my birthday one year, and it featured quite the pleasant surprise. I do wonder what it was.

As for now, let's look at my ceiling.
 Wait. What's that blue angular thing up there?
 It seems to be a photo of some sort...
Some odd details are being made out...

Should I go on?

I think I should.

I'm sort of scared though.

What if it's a certain sort of photo that comes to life and damns you to Hell once you identify it or something?

Oh well.

Here goes nothing.
 Wait....what?
Gerard.......Gerard Way's ass!!! In black and white!!! With peculiar doodles and a message!!!

Yes, I am allllllll too familiar with dat ass


No comments:

Post a Comment