looking for something maybe...?

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Gothlings

I had way too much fun dressing children up as little baby-baby-bats last weekend, and I want to share.


 Okay so actually this is my friend Katie wearing my red cape, haha. I gave her Black Parade inspired makeup and it was really cool, but she wouldn't let me take a picture. Oh well. You can sort of see a little itty bit of it if you look closely.
 This is Alexis. The details of her makeup were excellent in my opinion, too bad you can't see (boo). That's a wig by the way, haha. All of the clothes she is wearing are mine.
 Oh my gosh okay so this kid right here is my brother Mike, and he was just excellent. He's actually wearing a pair of my tights for some reason (he looks like a Gothic Peter Pan). So everything is his except the tights and the fedora. I didn't do his makeup very well, but at least he let me put black lipstick on him xD
 Oh, my dear brother Nick. My button-up and my velvet skirt. This kid amazed me. He came up with the idea for his makeup, what with the opposite sides of his eyes connecting on his nose, creating a wave type thing. And not to mention he didn't argue whatsoever with the idea of wearing a freaking skirt, man. This was so much fun.
Hehe. I also dressed Lily up and did her makeup, but she threw a tantrum and it ruined it all. Oh well. I was quite proud of it, too. 

Well, I hope you enjoyed. I also encourage you to make the neighborhood kids posers of random subcultures to your amusement. They're actually pretty enthusiastic about it, and just, it's fuuuun.

See you next time.

(:

No comments:

Post a Comment